Best Part of PBEL CITY

  •  The project is surrounded by the serene Peerancheruvu Lake
  •  Pollution-free environment

Property Description

PBEL City is INCOR's brand of integrated community built for your family. It features a combination of quality construction, natural surroundings, active lifestyles and community living, all offered at an unbeatable price.PBEL City is a premium lakeside gated community spread across 13 imposing towers in 25 acres - a mere 20% of the whole, leaving 80% open. Located conveniently near Hyderabad's booming IT/Business hub.


Sports Arena:

Basketball Court

  • International standard synthetic turf with cushioning for reduced feet impact. Also suitable for professional practice.

Volleyball Court

  • Sand based Beach Volleyball court. Does not hurt the feet and is safe for kids too. Open for morning and evening practice sessions.

Tennis Courts

  • International standard synthetic turf with cushioning for reduced feet impact. Also suitable for professional practice.

Skating Rink

  • Easy Access with Skaters Ramp at the entrance, Round in shape with a Centre grip Area.

Tot Lots

  • Child-safe equipment placed on sand-filled plots for safety.


Swimming Pool

  • Large Size swimming pool with a separate Kids pool.


  • State of the art Gym equipment from Life Fitness. Large full height glass walls for an outdoor feel.


  • Separate hall for Yoga and Meditation.

Banquet Hall

  • Banquet hall for small celebrations and gatherings . 300 seat capacity in theatre style seating. 100 seat capacity with banquets style.

Spa and Salon

  • Unisex salon Pinks ‘n’ Bloos within the community.


  • Strawberry fields' is our community pre-school and day care center that keeps your children engaged while you take care of what matters most to you.



4 Elevators on Every Floor

  • Each tower is equipped with four super-fast Schindler elevators. Zoom to the 19th floor in 55 seconds flat!

Sewage Treatment Plant

  • Our Sewage Treatment Plant is designed with the latest SBR (Sequence Batching Reactor) technology, allowing 8 lakhs litres of water to be treated every day.

Piped Cooking Gas Connection

  • Enjoy the luxury of cooking with gas without the hassle of cyclinders. Our 3-stage reticulated (fitted with separate meters) will pipe gas directly to your home.

24x7 Power Back Up

  • Our generator ensures 24 hours electricity and common area lighting. It is supported by an inverter for Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS).


  • Take care of all your personal grooming needs at our on-site salon, Pinks 'n' Bloos.


  • Drop by our fully stocked on-site pharmacy in case of any medical emergency.

Parking Area

  • Our Parking Area is designed to ensure that all vehicles have ample parking space. A Vacuum Dewatered Flooring (VDF) system is in place to ensure proper drainage.

Convenience Store

  • A one stop shop for all your grocery, milk and food items.


  • Stay close to your money. Our on-site ATM gives you hassle-free access to cash any time of the day.

Fire Safety System

  • PBEL City is completely fire-safe thanks to the automatic sprinkler system situated in the basement, lobby and apartments. The PA system will also provide instructions for evacuation during fire hazards.

Earthquake-proof Walls

  • The load-bearing concrete shear walls make the structure strong and earthquake-resistant.

Personal Mailboxes

  • Our secure, wood-finished mailboxes will ensure that your mail stays safe, every time.

Restricted Entry

  • Our safety system comprising of on-duty guards and a 24x7 surveillance system will ensure that you and your loved ones stay safe .Security App myGate has also been introduced to ensure security of the community along with CCTV cameras.


Location Info

The community is strategically located just off the ORR. With the IT Hub and Financial District just a short distance away, your commute time reduces significantly. A number of excellent schools and hospitals are also in close proximity to PBEL City.


Project Details

Name of Builder: PBEL Developers
Property Type: Apartment
Possession: Quarter 4 2017
Project Status: Ready to Occupy
No. of Blocks: 15
Available Units: 900

2 BHK1385 Sq.Ft.59 Lakhs
2 BHK1376 Sq.Ft.61 Lakhs
3 BHK1794 Sq.Ft.74 Lakhs


  • Swimming Pool

  • Children Pla..

  • Gymnasium

  • Landscaped G..

  • Basket Ball ..

  • Indoor Games

  • 24Hr Backup

  • Video Door S..

  • Yoga Hall

  • Crèche

  • Bank / ATM

  • Badminton Co..

  • Tennis Court

  • Sewage Treat..

  • Community Hall

  • Intercom

  • Firefighting..

  • Piped Gas Co..

  • Rain Water H..

  • Skating Rink

  • Clubhouse

  • Jogging Track

  • Infinity pool

  • Car Parking

  • Garden

  • Lift

  • Vaastu Compl..

  • Gated Commun..

Location Map

EMI Calculator

Amount of the loan :
Annual interest (%):
Repayment period (years):
Monthly payment:
Total payment:
Total interest:

Similar Projects


Please enter Location/Project Name